You will be joining our office in the Pärnu city center in a brand-new office space and work together with a kick-ass team.
Gamecan is looking for a talented Graphic Design Intern to join the marketing team and create engaging and on-brand graphics for both Gamecan and Full Cycle Game Academy!
- You are fluent in English,
- You have previous experience in graphic design,
- You have basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop,
- You know how to create designs for different media formats, specially social media.
- You have a genuine passion to improve your graphic design skills!
- Work together with the marketing team, to create different cohesive designs for different media types.
- Creating marketing materials for Full Cycle Game Academy & Gamecan’s marketing platforms.
- Here are some examples of the designs you are going to create during your internship:
Good to have
- It’s good to have some knowledge of After Effects & 3D
What do we have to offer
- The office is in a new development right in the center of Pärnu, providing an easy commute and proximity to all the stores and restaurants.
- Adjustable desks – stand, sit, squat, or hang from the ceiling!
- Powerful desktop machines to work on – the PC waits for you, not the other way around.
- 1Gbit/s internet speed in the office, typically 300Mb/s at home.
- We are crazy about taking time off with new and old video games, a day at the spa, sauna, or the beach (yes, Pärnu has a kickass beach!). A rested developer is a happy developer!
- The team is phenomenal – nearly 40 people who are amazing to each other.
- The living costs in Pärnu are extra low. Even the most expensive apartments in the center have their rent of around 400-500€ per month.
- The living environment is probably one of the best and safest in the region. Check it out yourself: https://youtu.be/vJEAY3e4TBI
- We work in a nurturing company culture where personal growth is highly valued. Your professional skills will also get buffed at the speed of light.